And the Axeda Connexion 2014 Keynote Speakers Are…
We are happy to formally announce our star lineup of keynote speakers at this year’s Axeda Connexion, our annual IoT and M2M conference coming up May 5-8 in Boston’s Innovation District. Our keynote speakers include special guests and industry experts; presentation themes will highlight how companies such as GE, EMC, Tyco, Roche, Intel, and Salesforce.com are integrating IoT into their corporate strategies and customer interactions.
|Watch the Axeda Connexion Customer Insight video featuring Elekta.
The Axeda Connexion 2014 keynote speakers include:
- Todd DeSisto, Axeda President and CEO
- Joe Andruzzi, The Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Alan Atkins, Wipro Vice President and Global Head of M2M
- Brian Bedrosian, Senior Director of Embedded Wireless, Broadcom
- Markus Breitbach, Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing, Deutsche Telekom
- Peter Coffee, VP of Strategic Research, Salesforce.com
- Rick Lisa, Group Sales Director, Intel
- Paul Rogers, Chief Development Officer, GE
- Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T
- Peter Utzschneider, Vice President Product Management, Oracle
- Alfonso Velosa, Research Director, Gartner
This year’s conference will be our ninth event to date and it’ll bigger than ever. What else can you expect at this year’s event? We have a great agenda planned from an IoT Developer Boot Camp to our Customer Breakout Sessions. And for a break from the action… attend a networking reception at Harpoon Brewery or join our group outing to see the Red Sox at Fenway Park. The full agenda to the conference can be found here.
IoT is transforming the way companies do business. You don’t want to miss out on the IoT event of the year! Register here.